SLY has been using a Type 1 Sanitation System but these are no longer legal in
Puget Sound so we need to install a holding tank. Yuck! I looked in our
original C&C manual and found a 15.5 gallon holding tank listed. Not sure if
these were standard issue or an option but SLY did not come to us with a
holding tank. So my questions are:
1. Where were the holding tanks installed?
2. What were there configuration? Dimensions?
3. Are these units or similar units available and from whom?
Thanks again for your collective thoughts.
Dave. Kaseler
SLY
1975 C&C 33

Sent from my iPad