From: 30131475700n behalf of
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 1:57 PM
To: cnc-list
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List Annapolis C&C Rendezvous event schedule

There is the option of taking the water taxi from City Dock over to Chart
House, then a couple minute walk to APS or the Boatyard.

For those who like or need running rigging, APS has a crazy good selection.
Dennis, any chance we can get boat show pricing there?  Fawcetts is a 10 minute
drive from the dock if anyone needs hardware, or likes to drool at it.

Joel

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 1:49 PM Dennis C. via CnC-List
There being no seemingly other event schedule, how's this?

Friday 4-7  Arrivals, cocktails, meet & greet on pier, pot luck food
Saturday 1-5 Boat tours, cocktails
                5 ish  Dinner ashore at McGarvey's (2-3 minute walk walking
distance from City Dock)
Sunday Boats depart

Alternative

Annapolis Performance Sailing would be happy to host a demonstration on
splicing, whatever but stated it would have to be at their store, 20 minute
walk from City Docks.  Could schedule so that we eat at Boatyard on way back
instead of McGarvey's.

Some of the participants will have vehicles but transportation for everyone to
APS is unclear.

Need to decide on restaurant so we can reserve space.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Joel