Looks good by me.

As for pot luck, I have a Pro-Select pressure cooker and have reached out
to Brian Fry who also has one.  Brian is giving consideration to pot luck
contributions.  I'm intending to demo the pressure cooker by doing a
chicken burrito bowl recipe and maybe a pulled pork (or chicken) barbecue.
I was thinking about also doing marinaded chicken sewers on the grill and
Jalapeno poppers in the oven.  We also make a popular guacamole.  We'll be
"partying" as long as everyone is still present

I think the wife and I (at least) will be finding time to go tour the Naval
Academy.  I didn't know much about the tour but a recent acquaintance
informed me that it was an awesome tour and museum.  We'll find time
probably on Sunday.

We just got back from the Kentucky Bourbon Trail earlier this year so we'll
probably bring a wide selection of spirits for everyone to try.

My intention is to arrive sometime on Thursday and leave sometime on Monday
or Tuesday.

We'll have a car parked locally for anyone who needs.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD