Do you have any info on the gadget?

Gerald Fennessey
gfennes...@verizon.net

-----Original Message-----
From: JP Mail via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: JP Mail <jon.peterpr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 4:20 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cutlass bearings

We replaced shaft with rudder in place. There is a gadget that presses the
cutlass bearing out with shaft in place. I got me one. I’ve read they’re
finicky. As in, they work great on brand new cutlass bearings. Never used it
because we changed the CB when new shaft installed.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Gerald Fennessey via CnC-List