Fun for me to stroll down memory lane. Sorry for boring nearly everyone else.

An Erie rendezvous sounds like fun.

-----Original Message----- From: LKL via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 11:25 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: lklarchite...@gmail.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C Owner

Thanks again Matt....for all you have shared on Doug and Rich.
I understand Doug and his father were both sailing and racing icons on the Great Lakes.
I think it’s time for an Erie Yacht Club Rendezvous.....

Lloyd Lippe
Finesse
LF39

Sent from my iPad

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray