Since someone here on the list requested live streams of this event I've
come up with a way to provide just that.  I made a Facebook page for this
event.  I don't plan to have a general area live feed but I do plan to have
introductions, boat tours, engine demos, rigging demos, knots and ropes
demos, and cooking demos.  If you want to follow along or chime in please
head over and like/subscribe.  This will also be a place where attendees
can share their own pictures, videos, and live streams.  It might be a
little rough for the next few days but bear with me.

https://www.facebook.com/2018MACCR/

All the best,

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk