While there may be room to meet in Josh's boat, the Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous will have to work to top Starship Enterprise in the way of drinks...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3dz1x07ih09zjfo/AADWVp2cFVFcEbiJfXQJNDZ2a?dl=0

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY

On 10/22/2018 7:22 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List wrote:
There's lots of room and everybody is welcome, but with 10 couples coming I think 20 people might be a little tight Edd!

Josh