Our boat came with a canvas winter cover that attaches at the toe rail.
 The previous owner told me that he was concerned about blistering if he had
extended it to the topsides.
Jim Reinardy C&C 30-2 “Firewater”Milwaukee, WI

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 2:53 PM -0500, "Randy Stafford via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Listers-

Have you heard anything to the effect that painted boats shouldn’t be
shrink-wrapped because that might cause blistering?  I’d like to shrink-wrap
Grenadine this winter, but obviously wouldn’t want to damage her paint job.

Thanks,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30-1 #7