From: Wade Glew via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:45
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Wade Glew
Subject: Stus-List Folding Propeller

May I please request some input and advice from list members re purchasing a
folding propeller?

I have a Yanmar 20GM20F with constant rating of 16 HP at 3400 RPM
Gear Ratio is 2, 62
current prop is Michegan sailor fixed blade 16 RH 10

On Contacting FlexoFold they have recommended:  " a 2-blade 16X11R propeller
for your C&C 33 MK II sailboat."

GORI, on the other hand, have recommended:  "  15" x 12 x 2-blade RH – or 15" x
12 x 3-blade RH (at twice the cost)

the cost of the FlexoFold and Gori 2 blade folding props are approximately the
same after shipping etc (about $1200 USD)
I don't know if I need a 3 blade prop and the cost is substantially higher.

I would appreciate any opinions

Wade
Oh Boy 33 MK II