Wade- FWIW- I have yanmar 3HMF with 2.14 ratio transmission and
flexofold recommended a 2 blade 16x11.  It's worked very well the last 10 yrs.

                Get Outlook for iOS
        _____________________________
From: Wade Glew via CnC-ListSent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:45To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Wade Glew Subject: Stus-List Folding Propeller May I
please request some input and advice from list members re purchasing a folding
propeller? I have a Yanmar 20GM20F with constant rating of 16 HP at 3400
RPMGear Ratio is 2, 62current prop is Michegan sailor fixed blade 16 RH 10 On
Contacting FlexoFold they have recommended:  " a 2-blade 16X11R propeller for
your C&C 33 MK II sailboat."
GORI, on the other hand, have recommended:  " 15" x 12 x 2-blade RH – or15" x
12 x 3-blade RH (at twice the cost)
the cost of the FlexoFold and Gori 2 blade folding props are approximately the
same after shipping etc (about $1200 USD)I don't know if I need a 3 blade prop
and the cost is substantially higher.
I would appreciate any opinions
WadeOh Boy 33 MK II