If it's to good to be true it's not.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Stephen Thorne via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:06:20 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stephen Thorne; t...@sv-alera.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List 1990 37+/40 For Sale [Not Mine!]

Thats a very expensive repair dont properly.  Too bad

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:54 PM Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List
I just got off the phone with the broker.

Here's the story...

She had a bad accident in about year 3 damage the aft 1/4 on the STB side.  The
deck from the genny track to above the windows on that side are soggy and the
aft 1/4 of the hull is de-laminated.  He estimates that it will take about $50K
to repair...

Here's a copy of the survey with all the gruesome details...

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Add2f7a2f-1ec7-4873-a92f-e346d118de1a

Sad, but true...she sure looks good though.

Tom B