Sounds like an insurance total and check was issued to then owner kept the boat
minus salvage value.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Frederick G Street
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:54:07 AM
To: David via CnC-List
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List 1990 37+/40 For Sale [Not Mine!]

That’s Beau Geste, a hurricane “rescue” boat.  She was sunk, then quickly
reflected and cleaned out.  The owner is a real d!@k… he was on my dock for
several years in Bayfield, WI.

If it goes below $30k, I’ll take a look…   🙂

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Dec 5, 2018, at 2:08 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List

I ran across this listing.  WIll someone please buy this boat to get it off the
market.  It is listed way too low and is ruining thew 37+ values!

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40-3169741/

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia
SV Alera