Chris,

I have a pair of C&C mugs, but given how rare they are, I couldn’t sell them to
you for under $500 apiece. :-)

I also have a pair of C&C “baseball” hats. Same price.

There are plenty of outfits online that can print anything on anything with no
minimums. Suggest you use one of them. You can easily find the logo online.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Cnclogo.gif
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Cnclogo.gif>

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Dec 7, 2018, at 10:03 AM, Chris Graham via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>