Try these guys
Maritime T-Shirt Company (maritimet...@gmail.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Graham via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chris Graham <sabre28...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 10:04 am
Subject: Stus-List Logo mugs

Hi listers!
Quick question for anyone out there who might know if there might be C&C logo
mugs available or even regatta hats with the C&C logo?
I still have my collection of Sabre and Albin Vega mugs, hats and tee shirts.
I’d love to get some coffee mugs for the boat.
Café Press had the Vega mugs but I couldn’t find and C&C designs of any kind on
that site
Chris 1978 C&C 26 “Papillon”Hull # 094

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray