From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Andrew Burton via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 10:25 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rudder bearing questions...

Steve the first thought that comes to mind is a frozen sheave somewhere in the
system.

Andy

Andrew Burton

139 Tuckerman Ave

Middletown, RI

USA    02842

www.burtonsailing.com <http://www.burtonsailing.com>

+401 965-5260

On Dec 7, 2018, at 09:38, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I am curious why you feel the need to undertake this project.  Do you have too
much play?  What are the symptoms that concern you?

On a related note, the day I hauled my 42 for the winter I noticed that the
wheel was difficult to turn (it normally spins very freely).  It felt like the
Edson pedestal brake was on, but it wasn’t.  Any thoughts on what may have
caused the resistance?