Hi Bev,

I had a leak at the bleed screw gasket on a filter top. Being the filter between lift pump & injector pump.

I verified the location by putting little wraps of paper towel around the system connections. The leak quickly discolours the paper towel, even before you can smell it.

        Cheers, Russ
        ex - 35 mk-1