I prefer the now 45 year old Groco bronze seacocks on my 35 MKII to
anything plastic. I believe my boat spent the vast majority of it’s life in
salt water. Even though some are located in difficult to access spaces i
have managed to keep them operational once every 5 years for insurance
survey. My surveyor always remarks about the quality of these Groco bonze
seacocks.

Sent from Gmail Mobile