We want to repaint the cove stripe on our 1975 C&C 30 MK1. Any suggestions
on matching the original colour (e.g. pantone colour spec) and/or what
product(s) to use to re-do it?

David J. Morris, MBA
President, D.J. Morris & Associates Ltd.
427 Division Street, Kingston, ON Canada K7K 4A8
Tel. 613-531-4429
email: djmor...@djma-ltd.com
Member: Professional Writers Association of Canada
Blogging at: http://davidmorrisjourneys.wordpress.com/

---