When the hull was painted on our boat I was able to use AwlGrip’s AwlCraft 2000
Pale Gold (F9145). Big effort and cost for a little project If you are only
concerned about the cove stripe, then I would second Dennis’ recommendation. I
used the same 3M product and it lasted for many years. Easy to apply. Also,
easy to remove...

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin