From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of T power via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 7:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: T power <sv_invic...@outlook.com>
Subject: Stus-List Tablet for navigation

Hi,

I would like to use an ipad mini 2 with the navionics app to plan and use
for nav purposes on my boat, this will back up my chart plotter and paper
charts.

I read that to use the Navionics app on the water to purchase an ipad that
has cellular capability.

So I'm looking at Best buy and see ipads with 4G AT&T, Verizon, etc...

So my Question is; Does it matter what provider is noted because I'm only
using the cellular for the Navionics app?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Power