I have a Landfall 38 with a double bow roller. I am in the northern
Chesapeake Bay. I only use 10' of chain and the rest is 8 plait anchor
line. The bottom around here is mostly mud and I get incredible holding
power from my Fortress 23. My question is is it okay to just run the line
over the bow roller then cleat it off or should I run the line through one
of the port/starboard bow openings you run your dock lines through? Thanks
in advance to all responders.