Sam,

There should be no need to drop the rig. A weight on the end of the line should
suffice.

A bent clothes hanger is great for fishing the line out through the exit.

I’ve known some to use a metal weight on the line and then use a magnet to
guide it through, but I’ve run a few over the years and never needed to go that
route.

All the best,

Edd

---------------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone X
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Jan 21, 2019, at 5:30 PM, Rodney Meryweather via CnC-List