From: Glen Eddie via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:28 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Glen Eddie
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mast Wedge Help

This is a great discussion thread.  I have had the box of spartite in the trunk
of my car for two years but have been to hesitant to use it.  My main concern
is that I have not been satisfied that I have ever had the best mast alignment
in the collar.  If someone could provide info on this this for me for a c&C 35
mk1 (racing trim).  It would be much appreciated.

Much appreciated.

            Glen Eddie

            Tel:  416-777-5357

            Fax:  1-888-812-2557

      Torkin Manes LLP
      Barristers & Solicitors

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.