Robert,

That looked like tons of fun.

I'm a lucky man because my wife enjoys putting the rail in the water.  I'm
usually the one worrying because she has no regard for the forces
involved.  She broke the undersized mainsheet shackle on our first solo
sail because the PO never pushed the boat as hard as she did.

We once did a 35+ knots downwind run under reefed jib across Humber Bay in
Toronto (notorious for its waves in wind) with our one-year old son packed
in pillows in the v-berth.  The marine police came out to see who was silly
enough to be out sailing during a small craft warning.

It's great that your guests enjoyed the sail.  Most non-sailors get
intimidated when things get tippy.

Wally.
Whistler II
C&C 30 '73
Now on the hard in Niagara-on-the-Lake
(5 Kms from the factory where she was made)