Going on about 7 years ago, we ended up bending our rudder stock through a
combination of a dark night, distraction and other circumstances I care not to
discuss in public.  In the end, a new rudder was fabricated by Foss Foam out of
Florida.  It was noticeably lighter than the previous version, and the boat
seemed to sail a bit better after that.I would highly recommend them, presuming
they are still in business.Just my $.02 worth,Bruce WhitmoreSent from Samsung
tablet.
null