Dan, three years ago I had my 33 mk II rebuilt by Compétition composite in
ontario
http://cci.one/site/marine/foils-a-z/cc/?doing_wp_cron=1555635569.6945309638977050781250

They did a fantastique job. CNC machined high density corecell core, vaccum
bagged with epoxy resin. The shape and symetry is perfect. It feels awesome.
They uses the original planform. I sent them my delaminated wet rudder, they
wanted to measure it to be sure of the hull clearance, they inspect the rudder
post and it was perfect so they used it for the rebuilt. If i remember it was a
bit cheaper than a new one from Southshore and the quality seemed superior. Who
knows.

 If they don't have it for the 44, you can get the planform from the original
drawings. ( available from a museum in Ontario, don't remember the exact name
but other listers will)

Shipping was expensive, I had to have a very sturdy wood cradle made to ship
the rudder and of them to reuse. When I received it I was glad to have made it
bomproof because the box was damaged but not the precious new rudder.

Good luck!

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine 33mkII
New Richmond, Qc