Lots of offshore miles on my 40. The new owner is about to head back from the
Bahamas to NY. Friends remarked after a trip to Bermuda on their 49 one fall
that when the wind got DOWN to 30 it felt like they were becalmed. :) they got
through the ordeal with no damage.
Andy

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave