One thing I read from Peggy Hall the Head Mistress is that pouring antifreeze
in to th head and pumping it out is insufficient to winterize the head because
no water is drawn in through the intake hose.  This makes sense to me,  but i
think it may depend on the design of the particular head.Just a thought, Bruce
Whitmore Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
null