Agreed Marek,Perhaps I didn't understand how others were teed into their sink
drain.  What I have usually seen is a tee in the drain which leads to the
toilet bowl (for example going to between the seat and the bowl.  The head is
flushed normally most of the time, but when you want it flushed with fresh
water, close the sink seacock and fill the sink with fresh water.  The gravity
would cause the fresh water to run from the sink and drain into the toilet bowl
where it is then flushed through.  As for teeing the toilet intake into the
sink drain, that would work but keep in mind the drain in the sink must be
tightly closed, otherwise the toilet intake will draw in air,  not seawater.Am
I making sense?Bruce Whitmore 1994 C&C 37/40+"Astralis"Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/26/19  9:46 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Oft overlooked source of head odor

<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#954F72;
        text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->

If you tee the drain from the head sink to the head intake hose, you would be
able to pour AF into the sink and _pump_ it through the head pump, and all the
inner working of the head. It would winterise the head
 properly.

Marek

Sent from
Mail for Windows 10