Nice, I'm using some coosa board to replace the small bulkhead in my
chain-locker this week. The headstay chainplate will be bolted to this
also. I was advised to use some heavy fiberglass on each side of the coosa
board - it's the glass that will hold the chainplates ultimately, but the
coosa seems very strong.

Dan
Breakaweigh
C&C44