Yep.  I have a couple of these on Touche'.  One is used as a central ground
and is grounded to the engine via a battery cable.

https://www.bluesea.com/products/2101/PowerPost_Plus_-_1_4in-20_Stud

In general, you can stack battery cables on the center post and use the
screws for smaller wires.  Just be aware of what size screws (studs) you
need.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA