From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Dave via CnC-List
Sent: August 27, 2019 9:49 PM
To: C&c Stus List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: syerd...@gmail.com
Subject: Stus-List 33-2 portlight material

Evening all - have searched the archives and have found a great deal of info on
adhesives and the replacement process, however not a lot on the material.

I understand the windows are acrylic (plexiglass) can anyone please confirm the
thickness?  (Mine are leaking, but still installed)

I know that some have used uv and scratch resistant polycarbonate .  (Can’t
locate the post). Any thoughts?

Is the material used for the portlights the same as for the (now quite crazed)
hatches?

Many Thanks in advance.

Dave
Windstar 33-2