Try the easy stuff first:
Empty your water tanks, dry out the bilge, and see whether it's still
filling.
If you've been getting heavy rain, perhaps it's just water entering the
mast and draining into the bilge. Is there any moisture around the mast
step?
Shine a light on the stuffing box and see whether water is entering that
way.
Using a felt marking pen, draw a line all around the bilge. If water is
entering above the water line, it will dissolve the markings giving you a
hint on where to look.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC