wow Andy!  Makes me want to sell everything and head out!!! Really great read!!!

Danny

On 9/12/2019 3:17 PM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List wrote:
Thanks, Joel, glad you liked it.

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave
Middletown, RI
USA    02842

www.burtonsailing.com <http://www.burtonsailing.com>
+401 965-5260

On Sep 12, 2019, at 15:06, Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

https://www.cruisingworld.com/how-to-plan-your-sail-south/

--
Joel
301 541 8551

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

Upload and Edit PDF Documents from Anywhere
fileconvertpro.co
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5d7aa532a8106252d6685st02duc