Hi Jim,
You plan to sail correct? Could I meet you in Bellhaven NC and tag along on
Halcyon. I have been tearing up the Neuse (one if the few boats out there
often) and have done Washington, Ocracoke and Beaufort but never North of that.
I would love to check out Chesapeake in the fall! But thats a bit of a haul for
this rookie.
Just a thought ...
or I schedule little work at my Corp. Office  in Beltsville MD and they can
pick up travel tab :)  sshh!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat