All,

It is true, I have relocated from the chilly Northeast to sunny Florida — and
therefore will not be planning any further Northeast Rendezvouses.

Maybe 2020 needs a Southeast Rendezvous….. hmmmm…..

As for the northeast, I suppose David Risch could take up that mantle again,
but be warned, he has a habit of not showing up.

In all seriousness though, even though I many be a thousand miles away, I’d be
happy to assist any rendezvous planning. If there are decent hotels nearby, I
may even fly to one or two.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay