From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of pete.shelquist---
via CnC-List
Sent: November 23, 2019 6:35 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: pete.shelqu...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Stus-List Great Lakes water levels...for C&Cs

We have record high water levels on Western Lake Superior and I understand
others in the great lakes are experiencing the same if not worse.   With the
forecast unclear if this water level is a new normal or cyclical, and the fixed
docks at our club nearing max height, I’m wondering what other clubs are
experiencing, expecting going forward and what measures you are implementing to
accommodate?