Yea,  it's $1700 vs $600They look real nice though!  My bow roller needs
replaced too and I was thinking of going with the mantus roller as well.  I
thought it would be a nice setup. Thanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/29/19  9:21 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Mantus anchor feedback Stainless is ridiculously expensive. On Fri,
Nov 29, 2019 at 6:26 PM Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:Hi all, Needing to replace my old 35lb CQR.  I'm thinking of taking
advantage of the black Friday deal for a new stainless mantus 55lb.  It's 10
percent of and free shipping.   It seems to have great reviews and I like the
idea of it breaking down for storage.   Any strong feelings either
wayDannyTartan 40Mattapoisett, MAThanks, Danny

Bed, Watch Your Belly Fat Melt Like
Crazymayserve-magestor.comhttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5de1a8f72df7228ec2a62st01duc_______________________________________________

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

-- Joel 301 541 8551