Hi Dave,  35 is undersized it seems.  I have an unused 35lb rocna in my shed as
well.  It's from the viking 33 we used to own.  Thanks for the offer though!
Especially seeing your right down the street! Thanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: David Jacobs via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/30/19  11:23 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: David Jacobs <davidjaco...@comcast.net> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Mantus anchor feedback I have a 35 lb  Mantus that was used for one
week on a cruise (it worked great on my C&C 35 Mk3) and that’s been sitting in
my garage for two years. If you’d like to pick it up in Bristol, RI you can
have it for 75% of whatever you were going to pay for it. Just let me know.Dave
JOn Nov 29, 2019, at 8:15 PM, sv Rebecca Leah via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Hi Danny,I don't have any experience with the
mantus,  but got the Excel last year and love it. Check out this video, this
guy has several videos testing many anchors. https://youtu.be/ZuVcCKzdxtUDoug
Mountjoy Sv Rebecca Leah C&C LF39253-208-1412Port Orchard YC wa.--------
Original message --------From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/29/19  15:25  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com> Subject: Stus-List
Mantus anchor feedback Hi all, Needing to replace my old 35lb CQR.  I'm
thinking of taking advantage of the black Friday deal for a new stainless
mantus 55lb.  It's 10 percent of and free shipping.   It seems to have great
reviews and I like the idea of it breaking down for storage.   Any strong
feelings either wayDannyTartan 40Mattapoisett, MAThanks,
supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
74 Year Old Grandma Shocks Doctors: Forget Botox, Do This
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5de2ba32ed8b23a313ce8st03duc