Same here in Oriental.
They call it a pursuit race with the varying start and no calamity
as you reignited my spark from 29 + year ago and I was hooked immediately!
Well truth be told I knew I wanted to race and big part of why I bought the C&C
and in amazing condition for the price ! With full spin gear, 2015 sails new
canvas ... oh and used 2-3 times a year ! Lol

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon