From: Adam Hayden via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Adam Hayden
Subject: Stus-List Removing shrouds

Hello fellow Listers,

I noticed after hurricane Doirion that the turnbuckle on the lower shroud had
loosened substantially and now in heavier wind it comes loose almost as though
the threads are worn or stripped.  I want to replace it but I don't know how to
remove it from the rod rigging.  Am I able to replace it without or is there a
trick to disconnecting the shroud at the mast?

Thanks
Adam Hayden.

Get Outlook for Android