Can't the race committee protest OBSERVED violation under RSS 60.2?
Bill Walker

On Sunday, December 22, 2019 detroito91 via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
Race Committee cannot protest if they see something wrong.  Only observe.Jim
Schwartz SEA YA !38 Landfall Washington nc

-------- Original message --------From: "Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/22/19 4:00 PM (GMT-05:00) To:
"'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Hoyt, Mike"
<mike.h...@impgroup.com> Subject: Re: Stus-List Racing

I believe the committee boat could have protested.

In any event the protestee should have done turns or retired once the protestor
announced protest regardless if it was a flag or a hat

Mike

Persistence

Halifax, ns