These bilge cleaner pad work well.  Make sure there’s fresh water in the bilge
and periodically stir up the water to oxygenate.
The microbes will consume the oil leaving just fresh water that can be pumped
overboard.
https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=2724413
Chuck Gilchrest

Sent from my iPhone