Tim,  I don’t have any drawings but I own a 78 36-1.   I took my sheaves off
about 10 years ago and if I remember correctly a single pin is used for both
sheaves.   If you can put a piece of wire or twine around the sheave to hold it
in place you can safely remove the pin and pull the sheaves out.   I can’t
remember if mine had bronze inserts or not but I’ll be finding out soon as mine
are starting to make noise also.  It is very likely that the sheaves will need
to be replaced at this point in the boat’s life.

Mike Brannon
Virginia Lee 93295
C&C 36 CB
Virginia Beach, VA