From: Dreuge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com>
Cc: Dreuge <dre...@gmail.com>; cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 15, 2020 9:47 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sliding Hatch Leaks //was CnC-List Digest, Vol 171,
Issue 50

Bob,
I would have leaks around the flat area and under around the companionway teak
frame.
Paul

-
Paul E.1981 C&C Landfall 38
S/V Johanna Rose
Fort Walton Beach, FL
http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/

On Apr 15, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com> wrote:

Paul:
Where did you previous leak show up?  I have one that shows up on the flat
surface just above the companionway drawer unit.
Bob

Bob Boyers/v Rainy DaysC&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)(Spending winters in the
Bahamas, summers in Baltimore, and somewhere on the ICW in between)blog:
dainyrays.blogspot.commailto:dainyr...@icloud.com