David,

I have been running a list of of C&C owners for a couple of years that started out as to their experience and how long they had their boat.  It has expanded thru multiple sources to over 2300 C&Cs.  For all the C&C 35 there are 375 boats and 196 C&C 35  Mk3s contained on the list.  I assume the below boat is what you bought.  Any further details would be appreciated. If you would like I can drop you the list of the C&C 35s, It is too big for the CnC forum.

Don Kern
/Fireball/ C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol, RI

        Present Boat
Data Age Year Type Hull # Registration Name Former Name Sail # Berthed /
Home Port       Years own       Bought
US-20   1985    C&C 35 Mk3  198
ZCC35198E585    699203-x05      Anthem                  Newport