Where are you going to purchase it from ?

-----Original Message-----
From: JP Mail via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: JP Mail <jon.peterpr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, May 18, 2020 4:08 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Gel coat

What color it was When built is different than today I would believe. I’m
planning on recording a small section forward. I Plan on using Quantum 99
topcoat. I ordered the swatch sheet. No two of us could nail it down but #1022
insignia white is what we’re going with.JonHideaway 35-3

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2020, at 2:42 PM, Gerald Fennessey via CnC-List