Not strictly related to exterior gelcoat (all mine has been painted), but I
have been amazed at the colour variations of the gelcoat on the interior
liners. Here are a few examples. One shows the area behind the portlight
trim pieces in the salon, and the other shows beneath two different head
labels that I just peeled off. The lower label was for a Raritan head,
which I assume was original given the lighter gelcoat, and the upper was
for a different brand (forget which), and now, there's a third label for
the current Jabsco head on the lower teak cabinet (ugh... I'm afraid to
remove that one!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6L4bvNjLJE9WyBSR9

--
Shawn Wright