???

I worked on a big motoryacht once and the fuel tanks were molded into the hull. The bottom of the fuel tank was the bottom of the boat. The access plate on top of it leaked and it was a biatch and half to seal it up. The leaking diesel had left a waxy coating on the fiberglass that NOTHING would stick to.

Joe

Coquina

ps - speaking of a biatch, ever try and pull up to the fuel dock with a 25 knot crosswind, a boat 3 stories tall that draws 4 feet, and rudders the size of a baking sheet? THAT was interesting!