Rob,

Welcome to the list! Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the issue you are
facing is on the starboard side, where the chock is very close to the anchor
roller assembly and it’s a bit of a pain getting mooring ines in and out of the
tight space.

Suggest trying a thick cut-to-size plastic lumber (starboard) to raise the
chock up to a level that it is easier to work with.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise